Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THINGS THAT MAY HAVE TRANSPIRED WHILE MY EYES WERE JUST MOMENTARILY FORCED SHUT BY THE SURGE OF A COMING SNEEZE (as they may explain the state of things in front of me just after—i.e., a guy giving me a dirty look):

1) man across from me realized that he had not cried since he was a boy and quickly sought to hide from an ocean of feelings that had gone unexplored for a long time by giving me a look of disapproval.

2) man shot out of my nose landing across from me and was immediately filled with a sense of anger at being detached from the comfort he had known while living in the womb-like, cozy confines of my inner sanctum.

3) man across from me suddenly seized with the unmistakable fear that he may never be loved the way he loved others could only glare at the essential cruelty of life which he saw inexorably issuing from my nose.

4) man across from me, who had only just noticed me, immediately assumed that I had taken, and now wore, his favorite shirt which read “what part of bad don’t you understand?” The look which flashed across his face at this revelation finds sufficient explanation in the shirt’s message.

5) man across from me filled with a sense of hope at finding fleeting sanctuary from my look of disapproval could only feel anger once I trained my sights on him once more.

6) man across from me was quickly reminded how much he hates people who lack the discipline to stop sneezing.

7) man across from me was reminded of how he used to pinch his nose when he'd sneeze until his equilibrium was forever ruined forcing him to sit while he pees.

No comments: